Articles: 2013 Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Programs Announced
The Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) in Majuro, Marshall Islands, wishes to inform the general public that the “2013 Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Programs” is currently available for application from January 4 to March 15, 2013. The Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Programs offers 4 years of scholarship for bachelor’s degrees, 2 years for master’s degree and 4 years for doctorate degrees; all are conducted in English.
Detailed information regarding the application procedure and requirements can be found on the Taiwan ICDF website (www.icdf.org.tw). The application procedure includes the following:
- Applicants should first choose their interested fields of study from a list of universities that provide ICDF Scholarship Programs.
- Applicants then are required to apply to: (For admission) the individual universities they choose (Deadlines for different universities may vary; (For scholarship) Taiwan ICDF
- On-line ICDF application website: www.icdf.org.tw/TSP/Welcome.aspx
- Applicants should print out the completed Taiwan ICDF Application Form, along with all necessary documents, and submit to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy.
- Application results will be informed individually by the Taiwan ICDF.
For detailed information, including the list of universities available, the scope and terms of the said Scholarship, application procedure and deadlines, please visit the Taiwan ICDF website at www.icdf.org.tw and click on the icon for ”International Higher Education Scholarship Programs”.
Public Announcement from Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) in Majuro, Marshall Islands
- Yokwe Online, January 10, 2013